SoCo Vendor Agreement and Application
NOTE: PLEASE READ ALL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION. THIS IS THE PRE-APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT FOR SOCO VENDORS. A VENDOR AGREEMENT WILL BE PROVIDED FOR YOU TO SIGN ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT. FOLLOW STEPS 9 AND 10 TO SUBMIT YOUR PRE-APPLICATION AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
DISCLAIMER: Upon submission of your application, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions of the SoCo Second Saturday event.
All selected and participating vendors understand and agree to supply handmade items/goods to be displayed at his/her own risk and expense. The SoCo Cultural District committee and its affiliates nor the Royal Palm Square and its affiliates are under no obligation to repair or reimburse the vendor for any loss or damage caused by unforeseen situations outside of anyone’s control before, during or after the event.
All vendors must comply with the following rules of set-up:
1. Only one table, no longer than 72" on any side, is allowed per vendor. All tables MUST be decorated with clean and professional tablecloth(s). Please limit the amount of chairs to two (2).
2. Easels, baskets, boxes and other displays and fixtures MUST be confided to the designated area for each vendor. All displays must be safely standing or secured, in order to avoid tripping or any other accidents. Absolutely no drilling, hammering, nailing or altering any of the walls or floor of the Royal Palm Square (RPS).
3. Vendors are responsible for collecting FL Sales Tax during their transactions. There are no commissions paid to the SoCo Cultural District committee or the RPS administration. We recommend that artists use a POS system such as Square or Intuit for credit card purchases, but it is not mandatory. All transaction, issues with such, returns, etc. are the sole responsibility of the vendor. The SoCo Cultural District and its affiliates nor the RPS and its affiliates are responsible to refund or handle issues regarding vendor transactions.
4. The artwork or product being sold must be of good quality and represent the quality standards of the event. The SoCo Cultural District Committee reserves the right to reject any items that may be offensive, dangerous, unfinished or in any way inadequate for the event.
5. Electrical outlets are available, unless situations outside of the parties' control prevent it. Since the event starts at 6:00pm and ends at 10:00pm, we recommend having battery operated lighting, but NO candles or generators, as a back-up for any issues with the electricity.
6. Vendors MUST set-up between 5:00-5:45pm to be ready at 6:00pm. Vendors MUST NOT take down their displays until 9:45PM.
7. Vendors must provide their own bags (new or properly up-cycled), packaging or wrapping for their sales. Presentation must be professional and adequate to the quality standards of the event.
8. All participating vendors must actively promote and inform patrons about the other venues participating in the SoCo Second Saturday event and encourage them to use the map located in the socoswfl.com website or available in print at any of the cultural venues.
SUBMITTING THIS PRE-APPLICATION
9. Vendors must pay the appropriate fee only during the months of October through April. There is no fee for vendors during the months of May through September. All checks must be payable to Alliance for the Arts in the amount of $25.00. WRITE: "SOCO VENDOR" in the check's memo. To print a copy of this information, press CTRL + P.
*Mail or Deliver your check to:
The Alliance for the Arts (SoCo Vendor)
10091 McGregor Blvd
Fort Myers, FL 33919
10. INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT AND ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE IN THE MESSAGE BELOW:
"I (NAME) agree to all terms and conditions of this application and would like to be selected as a vendor for the SoCo Second Saturday event.
Signed /S/(NAME OF ARTIST)"
Fill out all the information below and submit. Remember that upon submission, you are agreeing with all terms and regulations of this event. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Our committee reserves the right to deny participation to an applicant that does not meet the standards or the criteria of the event.
For issues with payment or any other inquiries call 239-590-8645 or 239-980-1394.
Your message has been sent.